Monday, June 12, 2006


After a bit of tuning I was getting very even and more impotantly SQUARE bevels. I spent the rest of the day breaking my planks and scarfing them over again.
I have had a breakthrough on this project by doing these procedures over again. I have made a deal with myself not to give up on this when things are frustrating.
After I did all the scarfs over, I laid out two 10" planks, glued and clamped them. I cut a hole in the bench with the router (then a hole saw then a chisel) so that I could set up a center clamp. It worked a treat and the scarfs were really nice looking.


Post a Comment

<< Home